DAVE STRIDER knight of time
GAME HISTORYAccepted July 2017.
ABILITIESFor canon powers in worlds where they can be utilized, he has:
• Dave can utilize a hammerspace storage system known as a sylladex. His fetch modus is the hash map.
• Dave's strife specibus is 1/2 bladekind and bladekind. This means he uses swords as his weapon of choice (and also broken swords).
• As the Knight of Time, Dave is able to manipulate the flow of time and is (according to another time player) a "powerful warrior class who uses the flow of time as a weapon". He is shown to be able to hop through time (and to be able to hop himself and EVERYONE ELSE forward through time 5000+ years, what the fuck), but in a way that he has to maintain a series of stable timeloops unless he wants to stack up a shitload of doomed Daves. Dead Daves are the enemy, man - and to explain that, any Dave that isn't part of a stable time loop (i.e. Dave at some point in the future backtracks and becomes that Dave) is fated to die because...time travel. In battle, Dave's time manipulation is shown to allow him to flashstep all over the fucking place and/or spam himself in battle (he can flashstep normally, but adding time travel to it makes it Worse) and backtrack the fuck up if one of his allies goes down, to "fix" things (shown in stellar stereo when he teams up with the Seer of Mind, who can see the best way to rewind). Another time player is shown to be able to freeze an enemy in place, and apparently time players are really fucking good at managing their time shit (if they aren't, they're p much dead), so Dave tends to have a pretty good grasp on timelines and consequences and when and where he is.
• As a god tier player, Dave is conditionally immortal. Unless his death is deemed Just or Heroic, he will simply revive. The other abilities that all god tier players receive also apply to him, and those are the ability to fly/float, and the ability to change into his god tier pajamas at will. Said pajamas are magic in the sense that they are apparently always clean even if not laundered, and they're super comfy.
• He can apparently breathe in space? Since he flies around in legitimate outer space sometimes? SO THAT'S A THING.
CODE MODIFIED FROM WEARESTARDUST @ SUPERSUITS